Sunday, February 6

Twin tail wig series: 2 new bun videos

And the last two of the bun videos :D Sorry about the delay in posting them.
This first one is one a low classial styled bun, this works best with a longer base wig.








Next a high odango/ top knot/ korean bun. This style works woderfully with long and short base wigs, for short ones just skip the braid part at the end :)







The next few videos will be using the clip ponytails to create up-dos and will feature a hime, gothic, and side falling styles :D plus all will work great with short base wigs. Look for them being posted mid week.

4 comments:

  1. Oh my god. I am in love with your style and blog. It's so pretty! I love Lolita fashion, never had the guts/will to dress in that kind of way though. Lovely. xo.

    www.eccentric-behavior.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wooooow, I don't have any good wigs for the second look but I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely tutorials! I feel inspired. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely! And a do I can do (haha) with a short base wig! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete